Graphic Design Internship
As a start-up, we’re still developing and enhancing our image. As a Graphic Design Intern, you could have the opportunity to turn your work into a new logo or icon for the magazine. Who knows, maybe your work will end up as our most shared meme on Facebook. This could be an amazing experience for anyone looking to build their portfolio!
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- A portfolio with recent work and an elevated sense of design, color, and typography
- Ability to work 15 hours/week for 6 consecutive months
- Help to create and redesign the website and logos
- Team up with writers, editors, and web developers on collaborative projects
- Design and execute graphics for social media marketing initiatives, our website, and other related documents